The gorgeous rolling hills of El Paso are second only to the city’s vibrant culture. Enjoy a corn cup at The Bronco, explore the Mission Trail, or catch a show at the historic Plaza Theatre in this bustling border town.
The Sun City never knows a dull moment, but you know what can get dull? Moving, and all the logistics that go with it. Trust KonectEaze to find broadband providers in El Paso for you.
Choose from 12 El Paso internet options as you settle into your new place.
- AT&T: AT&T’s DSL service has download speeds up to 12 Mbps and covers much of El Paso. Their AT&T Fiber service offers quicker speeds up to 1,000 Mbps to nearly half of all El Paso.
- Hughes Net: Hughes Net offers high-speed internet, with average speeds at 80 Mbps, to ZIP codes 88565, 88580, and adjacent areas.
- Spectrum: This cable internet provider brings internet to ZIP codes like 88521, 79551, and more, with average speeds at 50 Mbps.
- Viasat: This satellite internet provider services ZIP codes 88547, 79917, and surrounding areas. Average speeds for Viasat internet are 60 Mbps.
- Earthlink: With 4 packages to choose from in the El Paso area, Earthlink offers speeds ranging from 100 Mbps to 1,000 Mbps.
- Mexus: This fixed wireless provider is perfect if you want to do casual internet browsing only. It offers speeds up to 0.7 Mbps.
- Vivint: Servicing 16 ZIP codes near El Paso, Vivint offers internet speeds up to 100 Mbps.
- West Central Net: West Central Net offers speeds up to 4 Mbps, which means it’s perfect for casual browsing.
- Southwestern Wireless: Southwestern offers internet packages with speeds up to 5 Mbps, servicing 22 ZIP codes in El Paso.
- Such Tech Networks: With plans starting at $25/mo, Sun Tech offers affordable, high-speed internet to El Paso. Its fastest internet package reaches 25 Mbps.
- Jackrabbit Wireless: Jackrabbit lives up to its name, offering speeds up to 200 Mbps for 2 ZIP codes in El Paso.
- Xfinity: Xfinity packages range from 15 Mbps to 400 Mbps, starting at the $35/mo range for select packages.
How much does internet cost in El Paso?
On average, you can expect to pay $50/mo for internet in El Paso. Keep in mind that this depends on your provider and package.
Who is the cheapest internet provider in El Paso?
The cheapest internet provider depends on your area and needs. KonectEaze has Spectrum packages starting at $44.99/mo, for example. Contact us to find the best, cheapest high-speed internet package for you.
Can I get wifi without an internet provider?
It’s possible to use your phone as a mobile hotspot for internet, but we don’t recommend that. If you want to surf the web, stream video, or enjoy online gaming, it’s best to choose from your El Paso internet options.
How to find the right internet package
Step 1: Choose your internet speed
- Regular browsing
- Music streaming
- Best for 1 person
- Video streaming
- Casual gaming
- Best for 1-2 people
- Ultra HD streaming
- Frequent gaming
- Ideal for 2-4 people
- Simultaneous HD streaming
- Simultaneous gaming
- Ideal for 4+ people
Step 2: Decide on the best tech. Providers deliver internet to your new El Paso digs in a few ways. Pick the technology that fits with your data needs and location
Step 3: Pick a plan
El Pasoans can choose from 12 providers for high-speed internet service through KonectEaze. Pick a plan that makes the most sense for your internet needs, budget, and area.
Who is the best internet provider in my area?
3. Hughes Net
Don’t see what you need? Contact KonectEaze
Our friendly, US-based customer service representatives are here to make shopping for internet a breeze.