CenturyLink Gigabit internet service gives the residents of Denver, Aurora and Lakewood CO the ability to browse the web at blazing fast speeds.
CenturyLink Gigabit Internet Service in Denver, Aurora and Lakewood CO
Reliable, fast communication matters more now than at any other time in history. Technology like the CenturyLink Gigabit service makes communicating across the globe even easier.
Keep reading to learn about what CenturyLink Gigabit service is and how it can provide blazing fast speeds to residents of Denver, Aurora, and Lakewood, Colorado.
What is CenturyLink Gigabit?
Centurylink Gigabit is fiber-optic internet also known as fiber internet or just fiber. It is a broadband connection that uses fiber-optic cable which means lightning-fast speeds of up to 940 Mbps in the case of CenturyLink Gigabit.
Fast and Reliable Internet
CenturyLink Gigabit is a great option for the following reasons:
- Superfast: With a fiber-optic cable, CenturyLink can send data up to 70 percent of the speed of light.
- Less waiting: CenturyLink Gigabit has proven to have less lag time than competitors.
- More reliable: CenturyLink's fiber-optic cables are not as susceptible to severe weather conditions as traditional cables. This means minimal outages and constant connectivity. So when the next flash blizzard rolls in, you can still track the weather.
- Resistant: CenturyLink's Gigabit cables are resistant to electrical interference.
Family Friendly Internet
If you have more than one person in your household, you understand the frustration of needing to have a reliable connection for multiple users.
CenturyLink Gigabit is a group-friendly internet for the following reasons:
- It is ideal for multiple users to connect several devices at once.
- You can upload and download files quickly regardless of how many devices are connected.
- It provides for smooth online gaming and video chatting on multiple devices.
- You can back up your entire hard drive to the cloud, including large photos and videos, in minutes instead of hours.
- You can download a 2-hour HD movie in seconds.
This type of connectivity allows you to spend more time with the people you love instead of waiting tedious minutes and hours for something to download or upload.
Is CenturyLink Available in My Area?
If you live in the following zip codes, you are in a CenturyLink service area:
You have access to the CenturyLink Gigabit service as well as CenturyLink ipv6, the network layer protocol that allows communication and data transfers to happen over the network.
What Are the CenturyLink Plans and Prices In My Area
Check out the CenturyLink internet packages in your areas. CenturyLink internet deals depend on the speed you need.
CenturyLink internet prices range from $50 a month for up to 100 Mbps to $65 a month for CenturyLink Gigabit speeds of up to 940 Mbps.
Both speeds allow you to work from home and shop online with ease. You can also connect multiple devices and users and stream multiple HD movies at a lower speed.
The CenturyLink Gigabit speed allows you to do more like attending class virtually or connect multiple high-bandwidth users and stream multiple HD movies at once.
CenturyLink internet prices stay the same once you subscribe to their service. They have a policy of not changing your price as long as you stick with them.
Lightning Fast in the Centennial State
Centurylink Gigabit service provides lightning fast internet service to all the residents in the Denver, Aurora, and Lakewood Colorado areas.
Use our search page to figure out what high-speed internet service providers serve your area. If you have any questions about high-speed internet where you live, contact us. We'd love to help hook you up to the best deals in your neighborhood.