Welcome to San Antonio: known for the Riverwalk, Fiesta celebrations, and Latin-inspired fare, the Alamo City is a great place to live. While locals avoid downtown attractions like the Alamo, you can enjoy sights like the Pearl complex and St. Mary’s strip.
Settle into your new SA home without the stress. Find the best internet provider in San Antonio through KonectEaze. Choose from 19 major broadband providers as you settle into your new San Antonio digs.
- Viasat: This satellite internet provider covers ZIP codes 78265 and 78297, as well as surrounding areas.
- Hughes Net: Hughes Net also provides satellite internet to its customers with average speeds up to 80 Mbps.
- Spectrum: This cable internet provider offers speeds up to 50 Mbps for ZIP codes like 78264, 78252, and many more throughout the city.
- Windstream: This DSL provider boasts some plants with unlimited data for San Antonians, with high-speed internet options.
- AT&T: Cable giant AT&T offers DSL internet service with download speeds up to 12 Mbps to the San Antonio area. AT&T also offers AT&T Fiber, with average speeds up to 1,000 Mbps.
- Xfinity: With speeds up to 1 Gbps for some packages, Xfinity offers local cable and internet service to the Alamo City.
- Centurylink: Centurylink provides DSL internet service with speeds up to 30 Mbps.
- Ziplink: Ziplink services over 70% of San Antonio and offers speeds up to 30 Mbps.
- Earthlink: Earthlink offers unlimited data for some packages, with a download speed of up to 15 Mbps with DSL.
- Rise Broadband: Rise offers speeds up to 25 Mbps with fixed wireless service.
- Grande Communications: Grande offers lightning-fast speeds up to 1,000 Mbps without data caps for all of San Antonio.
- Google Fiber: Google Fiber is currently rolling out in San Antonio. It’s available in 12 ZIP codes and offers speeds up to 1,000 Mbps.
- GHz Wireless: Covering over 90% of San Antonio, GHz offers fixed wireless broadband with speeds up to 50 Mbps.
- Phoenix Broadband: Phoenix services over 50 San Antonio ZIP codes and offers speeds up to 10 Mbps.
- Rock Solid Internet & Telephone: Rock Solid uses fixed wireless technology to offer speeds up to 10 Mbps across over half of San Antonio.
- Ranch Wireless: Enjoy speeds up to 25 Mbps with Ranch Wireless’s coverage, which is available in over 50 ZIP codes in San Antonio.
- VTX: VTX also offers download speeds up to 25 Mbps. Customers tend to rate VTX highly for its service.
- GVEC: GVEC offers internet speeds up to 6 Mbps to 25 ZIP codes in San Antonio.
- Vivint: With speeds up to 100 Mbps, you can enjoy high-speed internet through Vivint in 17 San Antonio ZIP codes.
Which internet provider has unlimited data?
While every internet package is different, several providers offer options with unlimited data plans. Viasat and Windstream, in particular, often offer unlimited data plans in San Antonio.
How much does internet cost in San Antonio?
Your monthly cost for internet service depends on the provider, the technology you choose, and the package itself. Packages for casual browsing usually start at $30/mo and go up to $150/mo for high-speed internet packages with cable or phone.
What is the cheapest way to get internet in San Antonio?
The cheapest way to get internet in San Antonio is to choose a competitive provider in your area. When you find a provider through KonectEaze, we pass the savings directly to you, scoring sweet discounts you can’t get on your own.
How to find the right internet package
Step 1: Choose your internet speed
- Regular browsing
- Music streaming
- Best for 1 person
- Video streaming
- Casual gaming
- Best for 1-2 people
- Ultra HD streaming
- Frequent gaming
- Ideal for 2-4 people
- Simultaneous HD streaming
- Simultaneous gaming
- Ideal for 4+ people
Step 2: Decide on the best tech. Providers deliver internet to your new San Antonio digs in a few ways. Pick the technology that fits with your data needs and location
Step 3: Pick a plan
San Antonians can choose from 19 providers for high-speed internet service through KonectEaze. Pick a plan that makes the most sense for your internet needs, budget, and area.
Who is the best internet provider in my area?
3. Hughes Net
Don’t see what you need? Contact KonectEaze
Our friendly, US-based customer service representatives are here to make shopping for internet a breeze.