Are you getting ready to move in the Dallas area? Congrats, Dallasite! Whether you’re enjoying live music in Deep Ellum or rooting for the Dallas Cowboys, there’s always something to do in the Big D.
But hey, moving can still be stressful, especially if you’re stuck in traffic on I-635 (ugh). Simplify your move by choosing smart Dallas internet options through KonectEaze. Pick from 15 major broadband providers in Dallas to score the best internet deal for your new place.
- AT&T: This DSL provider is available widely across Dallas and the Metroplex, with average download speeds up to 12 Mbps. AT&T also has a fiber option, which offers speeds up to 1,000 Mbps to half of Dallas.
- Hughes Net: Hughes Net provides satellite internet to 75235, 75206, and adjacent areas, offering average speeds up to 80 Mbps.
- Spectrum: Spectrum’s cable internet service reaches average speeds up to 50 Mbps and is available across Dallas, including ZIPs like 75222, 75212, and more.
- Viasat: This satellite internet provider covers ZIP codes 75242, 75275, and surrounding areas, offering average speeds up to 60 Mbps.
- Frontier: With 3 packages to choose from, you can enjoy internet with speeds up to 30 Mbps with Frontier. This provider also doesn’t limit your data use.
- Windstream: Clocking in with speeds up to 75 Mbps, Windstream services 46 ZIP codes in Dallas with unlimited DSL internet plans.
- Earthlink: Earthlink covers most of Dallas, offering speeds up to 100 Mbps and unlimited video streaming.
- Ziplink: Ziplink services over 70% of San Antonio and offers speeds up to 30 Mbps.
- Earthlink: Earthlink offers unlimited data for some packages, with a download speed of up to 15 Mbps with DSL.
- Rise Broadband: Covering 50% of Dallas, Rise offers packages in the 15 Mbps range.
- GHz Wireless: This fixed wireless provider covers most of Dallas and offers speeds up to 50 Mbps in 48 ZIP codes.
- Tier One: Perfect for casual internet browsing, Tier One offers packages with speeds up to 3 Mbps, as well as options for phone service.
- Nextlink: Covering 17 Dallas ZIP codes, Nexlink reaches speeds up to 50 Mbps.
- Argon: Argon Technologies services 4 ZIP codes in dallas with speeds up to 1.5 Mbps.
- Suddenlink: Suddenlink offers packages with unlimited data and speeds up to 50 Mbps.
- Xfinity: Enjoy speeds up to 1 Gbps with some xfinity cable internet packages.
- Grande Communications: Grande offers speeds up to 1,000 Mbps via cable internet service.
Is a 100 Mbps fast internet?
Yes! In the United States, a 25 Mbps download speed is considered high-speed internet. 100 Mbps is four times faster than the minimum.
How much does internet cost in Dallas?
The monthly cost for your internet service will depend on your location, provider, and package. Most high-speed plans in Dallas start at $50/mo and go up to $150/mo for packaged internet with phone or TV cable.
Which internet provider has unlimited data?
Viasat offers unlimited data options in select areas around Dallas. Ask KonectEaze to check your options to find the best unlimited data plan in your area.
How to find the right internet package
Step 1: Choose your internet speed
- Regular browsing
- Music streaming
- Best for 1 person
- Video streaming
- Casual gaming
- Best for 1-2 people
- Ultra HD streaming
- Frequent gaming
- Ideal for 2-4 people
- Simultaneous HD streaming
- Simultaneous gaming
- Ideal for 4+ people
Step 2: Decide on the best tech. Providers deliver internet to your new Dallas digs in a few ways. Pick the technology that fits with your data needs and location
Step 3: Pick a plan
Dallasites can choose from 15 providers for high-speed internet service through KonectEaze. Pick a plan that makes the most sense for your internet needs, budget, and area.
Who is the best internet provider in my area?
3. Hughes Net
Don’t see what you need? Contact KonectEaze
Our friendly, US-based customer service representatives are here to make shopping for internet a breeze.